Manchester City Council

Homes & property Repair problem in a property I own, but don't live in

If the property is occupied...

Sorry, this is your responsibility.

As a private landlord you are legally required to carry out repairs. The Manchester Renting Pledge shows the standards a good landlord should offer. It describes a tenant's responsibilities too.

If the property is empty...

See more information on owning an empty home.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?