- All commercial deliveries and collections - including multi-drop and couriers - are generally deemed to be loading
- Collection of pre-purchased or pre-ordered goods is regarded as loading. Shopping is not
- Builders dropping off tools at a site is generally deemed to be loading - but vehicles must be removed immediately afterwards
- If it is essential for a vehicle to be parked nearby while working, special arrangements should be made with the Vehicle Pound. More information about suspensions and dispensations.
- Loading bays are only to be used for loading and unloading
- Some loading bays are only for the use of commercial vehicles. Please check the signing.