Fouracres, Wythenshawe parking scheme
Read the residents parking terms and conditions before applying for a permit.
You need to apply for a permit if you live on:
- Fouracres Road
- Fowey Walk
- Morven Drive
- Portslade Walk
- Thornby Walk
Days and times of restricted parking
- Parking restrictions apply every day from 8am – 7.30pm.
- Outside these hours there is no limit to how long people can park.
- Parking permits for residents will be free of charge and valid for one year.
- If you live within the scheme, you can apply for a permit(s) for all vehicles that are registered to your property.
- Permits are registered to specific vehicles, so make sure that the vehicle on the highway is the one with the valid permit.
- You can park on any street within the scheme at any time free of charge. Remember to display your permit clearly at all times.
Visitors will be able to park by using an annual permit. They are £45 each, and can be used in vehicle visiting your home.
What you'll need to tell us
To apply online for your permit, you will need to be able to scan and upload:
- proof of your address - either a recent utility bill, deeds to the building or copy of your rent agreement; and
- your insurance certificate; and
- either your V5C Registration Certificate - Logbook, or proof that the vehicle is a company car.
If you are applying for a replacement permit because yours has been stolen we'll need your crime reference number.
You won't be asked for any payment details on this form.