Grove Village parking scheme
Read the residents parking terms and conditions before applying for a permit.
Days and times of restricted parking
- Parking restrictions will apply from Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm.
- During these hours parking is free in the limited waiting bays, but only for a maximum of three hours unless you have a permit. There is no return allowed within one hour.
- Outside these hours there is no limit to how long people can park.
- Permits are free of charge and valid for one year.
- Permits apply for all vehicles that are registered to your property.
- If you have a driveway you won't be allowed a permit as you will be expected to park on your drive unless you have more than one vehicle registered to your home and can't fit them on your drive. In this instance you can have a permit for other registered vehicles.
- Permits are registered to a specific vehicle. Make sure that the vehicle on the highway is the one with the valid permit.
- You can use any of the parking bays within the scheme at any time free of charge. Remember to display your permit clearly at all times.
Visitors can park free for a maximum of three hours, Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm. If you would like your visitors to be able to park for longer than three hours, you can buy a £45 annual permit, usable in any vehicle visiting your home.
What you'll need to tell us
To apply online for your permit, you will need to be able to scan and upload:
- proof of your address - either a recent utility bill, deeds to the building or copy of your rent agreement; and
- your insurance certificate; and
- either your V5C Registration Certificate - Logbook, or proof that the vehicle is a company car.
If you are applying for a replacement permit because yours has been stolen we'll need your crime reference number.
You won't be asked for any payment details on this form.