Gorton Market trader list
Take a look at the regular traders at Gorton Market.
Beauty and Grooming
- American Nails can do wonders for your hands (and feet!) with their selection of acrylic nails, manicures, French polish and pedicures.
- Beauty Box offer a range of facial beauty treatments as well as brow bar and nail services.
- Bora Bora Tanning & Beauty offer UV tanning, spray tanning, piercings, lip fillers, hair styling, chiropody and a host of other beauty services.
- Design Nails & Beauty offer a full-range of nail bar salon services, as well as eye treatments and hand and feet massages.
- Gorton Barbers is a traditional gent’s barbers catering for all the latest trends.
- Universal Beauty cater for Afro–European hair styling, including extensions, men’s cornrows and custom made wigs.
Cafés and food to go
- Heaven Italian Food specialise in fresh ground coffee, but also sell paninis and delicious authentic Italian cheesecake.
- Sivoris Café tucked into a cosy corner of the market, is the ideal place to enjoy a refreshing brew, a snack or meal - try their delicious breakfasts!
- Chilli Bar specialising in Indian deli wraps and curries.
Clothing, Footwear & Accessories
- Diamond Bags have a wide-range of quality luggage, sports holdalls, school bags and purses for sale
- Goody Two Shoes specialise in footwear for men, women and children.
- Jealous Shoes have a broad choice of both footwear and handbags.
- Missy are specialists in ladies fashion, jewellery and handbags.
- RH Ladies Fashion has a collection of ladies clothes and accessories.
- Stranded offer a choice fashion jewellery and accessories as well as make-up, hair products.
- YNS Sports World not only has a broad selection of sportswear, they are the main uniform provider for Gorton schools.
Electrical and Hardware
- Electrical Land sells a wide range of household goods and hardware,
including small electrical goods.
- Phone Locker is the place to go for your mobile phone or laptop repairs. They also sell phone and laptop accessories.
- Shinobi Games sell a variety of videogames for different formats, including: Nintendo Wii & DS, Playstation 2 & 3 and X-Box 360. They also sell a choice of gaming accessories and DVDs.
- Tech GSM specialise in mobile phones and laptops - selling a wide range of accessories. They also do repairs.
Food and Drink
- Allsorts is the ideal name for this stall with its varied stock of confectionery, snacks, biscuits, crisps and cold drinks.
- Buckley’s Cold Meats specialise in cold meats but also offer a wide range of pies for you to heat up at home.
- Coopers Family Delicatessen is a stall of two halves - butcher and deli - and has a great selection of cold meats, prepared cuts and deli favourites.
- Dollar and Son Continental Fish Supplies are providers of fresh and frozen fish, specialising in salmon, sea bass, red snapper and a range of Afro-Caribbean foods.
- Edwards will sort out your five-a-day with their competitively priced fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Hargreaves is the stall to go to for bacon and a choice of cooked, cold meats - perfect for your sandwiches.
- Singletons offer a range of hot food and also sell cooked meats, poultry and bacon.
- The Muffin Stall is a favourite at Gorton, offering bread, muffins and cakes - everything you'd expect from a bakery.
- Warmia specialise in Polish and Eastern European groceries and delicatessen items, for an authentic taste of the continent.
- Wilsher's is a traditional family butcher, offering a wide range of cuts and plenty of advice on how best to cook their meats
- The Bedding Man sells a full-range of bedding, pillows, towels and rugs.
- Card Academy will cover all your celebration needs with a great choice of greetings cards, wrapping paper, gift tags and boxes, plus gifts for all occasions.
- Fusion Flowers can help you with that special bouquets and have a stunning selection of fresh and dried flowers. They specialise in lettering.
- Garratt Way Tattoos provide a relaxing, friendly and welcoming environment for its customers.
- Gorton Memorabilia offer an ever-changing range of artefacts, pictures, toy cars, etc
- Happy Tots will keep your little ones happy, as well as your purse! They stock a range of second-hand toys, prams, buggies, and baby wear.
- Homefair Blinds are specialists in the supply and fitting of blinds - ask them for a quotation for your home.
- Monastery Jewellers buy and sell quality gold and silver second-hand jewellery, and provide a repair service for your treasured possessions.
- Nicotive Electronic Cigarettes are importers and retailers of electronic cigarettes, e-liquids, APVs, parts and accessories.
- Stitches @ Flo’s saves time! All your clothing alterations and repair needs satisfied!
- The Pet Stop is a one-stop-shop for your "best friend", selling a great choice of food and accessories for all sorts of pets.
- The Shoe Doctor will bring your favourite footwear back to life, plus watch repairs and key cutting.
- The Wool Shop provides a full range of goods for all your knitting needs.