Harpurhey Market trader list
Take a look at the regular traders at Harpurhey Market.
Beauty and Grooming
- Eye Candy & Lash Bar offer a wide choice of beauty treatments for you to pamper yourself with.
- The Cell Barbers cater for all the family's hairdressing needs. Appointments not always necessary.
Cafés and food to go
- Helen’s Snack Attack serves hot or cold drinks plus tasty snacks as well as somewhere good to sit and enjoy a natter!
- SandwichesSoupSaladsCoffee is Harpurhey Market’s other café hotspot. Why not call in for lunch or meet your friends for coffee?
- Syed’s Asian Cuisine have tempting freshly made curries, kebabs, samosa's and pakora to spice up your palate
Clothing, Footwear and Accessories
- Ali Ladieswear specialise in ladies styles for both smart and casual occasions.
- Baby Bling are a specialist in bespoke children's and babywear made to order. Place your orders for christenings and Communions dresses here!
- B Footwear specialise in men's, women's and children's footwear, from trainers to smart shoes and everything in-between.
- G. Hussain Clothing sells both ladies and menswear for all occasions.
- Janal Singh will help keep those draughty north Manchester winds at bay with their range of hats, gloves, scarves and socks
- Mo’s Menswear stock both smart and casual clothes for the discerning gentleman.
- S. Singh Drapers have a great range of Unisex fashions on offer in a good choice of sizes.
- Swami's Nightwear always has a good choice of hosiery, chain store garments, hats, gloves and scarves.
- W. Uddin Mens & Ladieswear stock a fine range of clothes for both men and women.
Electrical and Hardware
- Crazy Woman Computers will do you a great deal on your computer, accessories and spares.
- Elite Mobiles have a range of mobile phone covers and accessories to keep your phone protected and still looking stylish!
- Hussain General Store and Hardware has an enormous choice of items for home improvement and beyond.
- Tony Aspin Watch Repairs are on hand (or wrist!) to help you keep your eye on the time and keep your watch in good working order.
Food and Drink
- Buckley’s Bacon and Deli offers a tempting selection of cooked meats and deli nibbles
- Five a Day in Harpurhey is a local favourite for all your deliciously healthy fruit and vegetables
- Lancashire Meat Company specialise in fresh beef, lamb, pork, poultry and speciality sausages for you to cook up a tasty meal. Their fresh ribs also come in a variety of additional flavours.
- Alan Parsonage stocks rugs, carpets and some really cosy bedding.
- Brenda Thornton: bringing flower power to Harpurhey Market Brenda offers blooming lovely dried flowers, along with vases and memorials to remember all your important occasions
- Connelly’s Bed’s helpful staff will make sure that their customers get a good night sleep.
- Goccia has a fragrant selection of perfumes, including designer brands, and a beautifying range of cosmetics. Gorgeous!
- Hab ‘n Craft is the Harpurhey Market’s local haberdashery stall, stocking all sorts of needlework and craft supplies from threads and needles to textiles and zippers.
- Tony’s Rugs stock a wide range of rugs and carpets but you can also order something if you can’t find what you want.
- Pam’s Creature Comforts is the pet’s choice for all your pet supplies including food, healthy pet snacks, and pet beds, houses and accessories.
- Pat's Books and CDs will keep culture vultures satisfied with their selection of music and books.
- Phil Jones Plants caters for green-fingered shoppers with their choice of house plants and everything you need to keep them looking good.
- Soft Furnishings is the stall to check out if you need a little bit of cosy comfort in your home.
- The Vapour Room can help you with kicking the smoking habit with their range of over a hundred varieties of flavoured liquids to complement their range of inhalators and electric cigarette accessories.
- Williams Shoe Repairs is the stall to keep your shoes in tiptop condition, as well as key cutting and engraving services.