Street Food Market at Piccadilly trader list
Take a look at the regular traders at the Street Food Market in Piccadilly Gardens.
- Big Grillie Style – Full Flavour grilled cheese sandwiches with the best topping combinations
- End of the Rainbow - Huge selection of cakes, tarts and tray bakes on offer. Gluten and dairy free options available!
- Gourmetapas – Traditional Spanish Paella, chorizo and Tortilla.
- Grandma's Touch - Traditional Venezuelan food including arepas (flatbread with different fillings), cachapa and marquesas (desserts)
- La Casita - authentic Mexican Streetfood. Hot fresh and satisfying.
- OSA - Specialists in traditional Afro-Caribbean cuisine, OSA serve amazing lamb and goat curries with rice and peas.
- Poffertjesking Ltd - Dutch mini pancakes and waffles washed down with milkshakes and smoothies.
- Robinson’s of Failsworth – Traditional Local bakery offering freshly baked bread, pies and sweet treats!
- Simply Delicious - For those of you looking for something spicy and exotic, Simply Delicious serve samosas, kebabs, biryani and curries.
- The Dog House – Award winning Gourmet Sausages on a bun or with speciality side orders.
- The Farmhouse Chipstix - Flavoured potato snacks.
- Turks Charcoal Pit - Street food is the best takeaway ever! Turks sell excellent hot-off-the-grill chicken wraps with a selection of different sauces.
- Watson Caterers - Yummy hog roast in a bun or baguette, with a range of soft drinks to wash them down with.
- Xiong Chen - Craving some classic Chinese food? Xiong has dim sum, spring rolls, chow mein, sweet & sour chicken, salt & pepper chicken wings and more.