Unit 2 - Supporting Victims and WitnessesBTEC courses are arranged through Community Safety Professionals Ltd. which is an accredited provider.
Explore the services and resources available to support the victims and witnesses of anti-social behaviour. Particular attention is given to the Home Office Risk Assessment Matrix and its practical multi agency application.
- Identifying the different types of anti-social behaviour and hate crime
- Distinguishing between 'targeted' and 'non targeted' acts of anti-social behaviour and harassment
- Determining the specific vulnerability of the victim
- Indentifying the partnership agencies who can assist victims and witnesses
- Describing the specific problem solving resolutions each partner agency offers
- Show an understanding of how partner agencies can offer a package of problem solving resolutions to support victims and witnesses.
One stand-alone BTEC training session is £150 per delegate and will include lunch. We can offer discounts on group bookings from the same organisation.
To achieve the BTEC level 3 qualification, you will need to complete four BTEC units, which is £700.
To discuss the BTEC qualification, call 0161 234 3231 or email ASBAT@manchester.gov.uk.
Express an interest
We are in the process of organising more BTEC training dates. If you would like to express an interest in a module or you have a query, please call 0161 234 3231 or email ASBAT@manchester.gov.uk.