Our partners are:
Community Safety Professionals
The Community Safety Professionals ltd is an Edexcel BTEC Centre (64565), who provide training and a widely recognised qualification to effectively and confidently address crime and disorder challenges. The staff include former Home Office ASB advisors, an anti social behaviour specialist barrister and expert practitioners, who have years of practical experience and education in dealing with anti-social behaviour.
The Community Safety Professionals mission statement is "Working for a safer life" and their ethos is for a victim harm centred approach because they believe in putting victims and witnesses first.
Their courses include qualifications which are Edexcel approved BTEC awards. They are modular and students can choose which modules to elect. The course is designed to suit your working requirements and build towards a final qualification. However, all modules are stand alone and can be taken separately without leading to a BTEC qualification.
Community Safety Professionals also offer seminars discussing the emerging world of anti-social behaviour and crime and disorder and an ASB advisory service providing consultancy to organisations.
The Social Landlords Crime and Nuisance Group
The Social Landlords Crime and Nuisance Group (SLCNG) is the UK 's leading housing based organisation specialising in delivering effective solutions to anti-social behaviour.
They have over 300 members, including social landlords with over three million tenants. SLCNG provide high quality training and support to practitioners and organisations and ensure that the needs of residents, landlords and their partners are represented locally, regionally and nationally.
The SLCNG mission statement is to:
- Share best practice on tackling anti-social behaviour
- Influence national policy and practice
- Drive performance management and improvement
- Assist the professional development of practitioners
- Promote practical and effective joint working throughout the UK
Membership is open to all organisations providing or managing social housing, and to all other organisations with an interest in tackling anti-social behaviour, protecting communities and promoting a culture of respect.
Benefits of membership:
- Access to a programme of affordable training events, seminars, workshops, conferences and regional networks. This ensures that 'best practice' is constantly updated, shared and delivered
- Nuisance News quarterly magazine provides members with the latest developments in tackling anti-social behaviour, as well as sharing members achievements
- Policy updates, bulletins and specialist publications
- Access to a network of the UK 's highest performing landlords
- SLCNG ensure that the landlords' and tenants' voices are heard where it matters. This is achieved through our established links with key government departments, national bodies and representative organisations.
- Our flagship event, the SLCNG Annual Conference and Exhibition - widely regarded as the UK 's leading conference on anti-social behaviour.
Mediation Services has been working successfully with people in dispute for over 15 years, and has a proven track record of helping people find long-lasting solutions to their difficulties.
We provide a flexible and extensive service that ensures we are able to meet the ever changing needs of you, our customer, while providing a high quality, bespoke, mediation service. We have developed an excellent reputation, as well as a great deal of expertise in helping people to resolve the difficulties they are facing and we now work in a variety of areas including:
- Neighbour disputes
- Education & SEN
- Community conferences
- Restorative justice conferences
- Workplace disputes
- Intergenerational & community workshops
- Family mediation
- Tenant / landlord mediation
- Transformative conflict resolution (working with one party)
- Bespoke training provision
As a provider of an independent mediation & conflict resolution service we would welcome the opportunity to discuss, with you how we can work together in the future. Please call 0161 908 8375 or email email@example.com.