We're a nationally recognised best practice team of expert antisocial behaviour practitioners.
We have the skills and expertise to provide a speedy resolution to tackle antisocial behaviour through effective early intervention, non-negotiable support and strong enforcement in all casework.
Together we will put a full stop to antisocial behaviour.
- Case Management Services, including management support, court attendance, liaison with legal services and out of hours service to support antisocial behaviour witnesses.
- Professional bespoke training packages, ranging from one day training to intensive in-house courses.
- BTEC courses, which are arranged through Community Safety Professionals Ltd. which is an accredited provider.
- Audits of casework prior to inspections and feedback. Our expertise can help you implement and meet the Respect standards for Housing Management.
- Serious case reviews and assistance in relation to Ombudsman enquiries.
- Specialist consultancy service. We have strategic links to central government and we can provide expert advice on antisocial behaviour policy, strategy and service provisions.
To discuss training, consultancy work, case management or anything else, call 0161 234 3231 or email: ASBAT@manchester.gov.uk.