Our partners are
- Community Safety Professionals
- The Social Landlords Crime and Nuisance Group
- Greater Manchester Police
- Mediation Services - deals with; neighbour disputes; Education & SEN; community conferences; restorative justice conferences; and homelessness.
Membership is open to all organisations providing or managing social housing, and to all other organisations with an interest in tackling antisocial behaviour, protecting communities and promoting a culture of respect.
Benefits of membership
- Access to a programme of affordable training events, seminars, workshops, conferences and regional networks. This ensures that 'best practice' is constantly updated, shared and delivered
- Nuisance News quarterly magazine provides members with the latest developments in tackling anti-social behaviour, as well as sharing members achievements
- Policy updates, bulletins and specialist publications
- Access to a network of the UK 's highest performing landlords
- SLCNG ensure that the landlords' and tenants' voices are heard where it matters. This is achieved through our established links with key government departments, national bodies and representative organisations.
- Our flagship event, the SLCNG Annual Conference and Exhibition - widely regarded as the UK 's leading conference on antisocial behaviour.