- Read the Minutes (Download Minutes. 25.75 KB)
- Download the report - Overview of Developments in Drug Strategy and Services (Download Report. 104.52 KB)
- Download the report - NICE guidance Implementation locally (Download Report. 64.23 KB)
- Download the report - Manchester PCT Provider Services (Download Report. 20.86 KB)
Agenda: Read the Agenda
Date: Thursday 18th October 2007
Venue: Zion Arts Centre, 335 Stretford Road, Hulme, M15 5ZA.
1. Urgent Business
To consider any items which the Chair has agreed to have submitted as urgent.
To consider any appeals from the public against refusal to allow inspection of background documents and/or the inclusion of items in the confidential part of the agenda.
To allow Members an opportunity to [a] declare any personal or prejudicial interests they might have in any items which appear on this agenda; and [b] record any items from which they are precluded from voting as a result of Council Tax/Council rent arrears [c] the existence and nature of party whipping arrangements in respect of any item to be considered at this meeting. Members with a personal interest should declare that interest at the start of the item under consideration. If members also have a prejudicial interest they should withdraw from the meeting during the consideration of the item.
To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the meeting held on 6th September 2007
ITEMS FOR INVESTIGATION
5. Mental Health: Verbal Update Report of Chief Executive Manchester Mental Health and Social Care Trust
6. Manchester PCT Provider Services Report of Director Manchester Community Health
7. Overview of Developments in Drug Strategy and Services Report of Head of the Drug and Alcohol Strategy Team
8. NHS Finance Joint Sub Group: Verbal Update
9. Information and Overview Report A) NICE Guidance: Implementation locally Report of Public Health Specialist, Manchester PCT