Registration help and advice about
- Registering a birth
- Registering a death
- Registering a stillbirth
- Arranging a marriage
- Arranging a civil partnership
- Arranging a citizenship ceremony
- Nationality checking service
- Settlement checking service
- Tracing your family history
- Getting a copy certificate
We also carry out renewal of vows, baby naming ceremonies and civil funerals.
Applications are also submitted through the Register Office for
- Registering a building for worship and marriage
- Approval of a non-religious building as a venue for civil marriages and civil partnerships
- Approval of a religious building as a venue for civil partnerships
You can view public notices for those current applications for venues for civil marriages and civil partnerships being advertised through this website. (Alternatively, venues may choose to place the public notice in a local newspaper - one that is published at least once a week)
How to contact or where to find Manchester Registration Service
Opening hours for Manchester Registration Service.
Current special opening hours and special dates information
Please note that the fees we are required to charge for some services have increased from 1st April 2012. Details of fees can be found on the web pages for the services.