Change of address
Let us know when you move home so you pay the right amount of Council Tax. We may need to transfer your Council Tax account from your old address to your new one.
Other changes in your circumstances
Tell us of a relevant change in your circumstances straight away. If you don't, you may end up paying the wrong amount of Council Tax.
Changes you must tell us about include:
- If someone comes to stay with you for a period of time. This may affect any discounts that you are receiving on your Council Tax bill.
- If someone moves out. If this means that you now live alone and are over 18 you may be entitled to a Single Person Discount.
- If you change your name due to marriage or divorce.
- If your children leave school.
- If someone in your household dies.