Your opinion counts
At Manchester City Council we're committed to putting you, our customers first. That means we're always pleased to hear what you have to say about the services we provide, whether you are a resident, business or visitor to Manchester.
By letting us know what you think - when we are doing a good job and when you think we can do better - you'll be helping to improve the Council for everybody.
Our promises to you
Whenever you contact us with your feedback, good or bad, you can be assured we will:
- Always listen to what you have to say
- Treat you honestly, fairly and politely
- Give you help and advice as quickly as we can
- Respect your individual needs and your right to privacy
- Keep you informed about what's happening
- Take action, where appropriate, to improve our service to you