Make a complaint
How we deal with complaints
The last thing we want to do is upset or annoy you, so we take any complaints we receive very seriously. We have processes to follow to make sure that every complaint is dealt with fairly and sorted out as quickly as possible.
- Adult Services - complaints about Social Care for Adults and Older People or Homelessness.
- Benefits Service
- Building Control - related matters including compliance with building regulations.
- Children's Services (not including schools)
- Council Tax Service
- Environmental Health - services such as air pollution, noise control, smoking vehicles or health issues such as food labelling, food safety, epidemiology, animal feedstuffs, infectious diseases, asbestos advice, or pest control or dog warden services.
- Environment & Operational Services - licensing, trading standards, waste and recycling, street cleaning, trees.
- Engineering / Highways and Traffic Services - highways, structural and drainage design and maintenance, urban environmental improvements, and lighting design.
- Housing Services - council tenancies
- Manchester Leisure - city's parks, open spaces, sports developments or the Parkside Training Centre.
- Registration Service - births, marriages and deaths
- Valuation and Property Services - services such as: Compulsory Purchase Acquisitions/Miscellaneous Acquisitions, Property Management Issues or Disposal of Land/Property.
- Other - If you don't know what service your complaint is about use this form and we will make sure that the right person deals with it.