Check here to see the most recent information published on site.
Only days left of the award-winning Manchester Christmas Markets
Less than a week left to get your fill of this year’s magical Christmas Markets.
Find out if you are entitled to help to pay your Council Tax
Manchester City Council is calling for residents on a low income who pay council tax to find out if they are entitled to council tax support.
Manchester officially the best Christmas Market in the UK – and one of the best in Europe
A Christmas miracle of Giant Santa proportions has come true as Manchester takes a coveted spot in the top fifteen festive markets across the continent.
He’s a pharma-charmer: Meet the Chorlton chemist who says talk is a tonic as he sees at least ten lonely people a day
Manchester chemist Maneet Kapoor is leading a call for more awareness of loneliness and its effects – as he estimates that he sees at least ten people a day through his work who are isolated.
Manchester to fit sprinkler systems to Council-owned high rises
Next week (Weds, 13 December) Manchester City Council’s executive are set to approve the installation of sprinklers in the 36 Council-owned high rise properties in consultation with residents.
Plan for second Manchester Youth Zone announced
Proposals to create a new Youth Zone in Gorton will be considered by Manchester City Council’s Executive on Wednesday 13 December.
Christmas Markets are having a Christmas cracker of a year
The award-winning Christmas Markets are having a bumper year as locals and visitors flock to the annual attraction.
Four more waste dumpers hit with £1,000+ penalties
Manchester City Council’s Environmental Crimes team secured four more prosecutions in November, with the total penalties handed down totalling almost £10,000.
Manchester's Chief Executive and Senior Managers get jab-fab
Showing that there's nothing better than leading by example, Manchester Council's top bosses have rolled up their sleeves to back the city's flu vaccination campaign.
Manchester only UK city vying for top spot as best Christmas Market in Europe
Manchester’s world-famous Christmas Market have been nominated as one of the best festive attractions across the continent – and you can vote to take it to the top.
- Only days left of the award-winning Manchester Christmas Markets
- 11 December 2017 - Disposal of properties in Ben Street area
- Resources & Governance Scrutiny Committee January 2018
- Confirmation of Registration
- Annual Audit Letter 2016-17
- A01 Manchester factsheet (updated December 2017)
- Ratepayers, addresses, reliefs and exemptions
- Properties getting retail relief
- List of new liabilities for non-individual ratepayers
- List of empty business properties with RV 15,000 and over
- List of empty business properties RV £12,001-14,999
- Business Improvement District - Declaration of Result
- Apply for equipment and adaptations to help you live independently in your home
- Consultation on developing ‘Corridor Manchester’
- Road closures and diversions
- Cisco online courses
- Great Jackson Street SRF: 2017
- What we're doing to help homeless people
- Proposed changes to our licensing policy for Ancoats and New Islington
- Our proposals for new homeless accommodation at the Longford Centre in Chorlton
Female Youth Hackathon - try coding
A 2-day coding competition where you get to try coding in a friendly environment
Hulme book club
Love reading? Want to make new friends?
Lord Mayor's Carol Concert
All welcome! Tea, coffee and mince pies will be served.
Find out more about fostering with Manchester
Find out more about fostering with Manchester at the Bonanza event.
Fast job club and CV help
Weekly job club with CV help for those who need it
Christmas at Chorlton Water Park
Come down and pick up your tree, some decorations and logs for the fire.
Winter stroll with Heaton Park Sunday strollers
Join our Sunday strollers their annual festive trek through the beautiful scenic woodland paths of Heaton Park.
Enjoy all the festive fun of the fair at Heaton Park Farm Centre
Santa's Grotto at Heaton Park
Santa Claus is coming to Heaton Park!
- Female Youth Hackathon - try coding