Check here to see the most recent information published on site.
Talking Digital with Matthew Kendall, founder of airTeem®
For many small businesses, the costs associated with being able to access some of the industry’s most useful tools can be high - and this can prevent companies from reaching their full potential.
Manchester Libraries offer free digital help to Manchester businesses
Manchester’s libraries are taking part in a new initiative to help local small businesses to get online.
Manchester steps up crackdown on ‘meet and greet’ airport parking cowboys
The council and Manchester Airport are urging holidaymakers to beware of a series of companies who are advertising ‘secure’ meet-and-greet airport parking.
Ten great things to do in Manchester this summer
Manchester’s parks, libraries, galleries and sports venues are all hosting a wealth of activities for the whole family throughout the summer months.
Mancunians invited to join in budget conversation
Manchester City Council has invited people in the city to join in with a conversation about its budget for 2017-20.
Renewed backing for Manchester's Euro Youth Capital bid
Manchester's youngsters have reiterated their determination to build links with Europe through a bid to become European Youth Capital 2019 following the national referendum vote to leave the EU.
E-read all about it! Free digital magazines on offer for Greater Manchester library users
Library users who want a store of great holiday reads which won’t fill up their suitcase are invited to try Zinio.
Manchester shows solidarity with the people of Nice
Manchester is showing its sympathy and solidarity with the people of France following the terror attack in Nice on 14 July.
New social work jobs created as council agrees extra £10m funding
Proposals given the green light this week will see more than £10m extra cash ploughed into children's services in Manchester over the next five years to fund new social work jobs.
Sofa-dumping shisha café stung with £10,500 penalty for fly-tipping
A Rusholme company has been ordered to pay £10,500, after being caught fly-tipping sofas by Manchester City Council.
- Talking Digital with Matthew Kendall, founder of airTeem®
- 27 July 2016 - Appoint a supplier for a incident/service management tool
- Discretionary Housing Payments because of disability adaptations
- Application form for Discretionary Housing Payments for foster carers
- Application form for Discretionary Housing Payments for the Benefit Cap
- Discretionary Housing Payment application form
- 26 July 2016 - apital expenditure approval for development cost payments to Redrow
- Benefits Service processing times April 2011 to March 2016
- 26 July 2016 - EXEMPT DECISION - Long lease of Land to Co-operative Group Ltd
- MM Trader Information Sheet
- Market Position Statement for Social Care and Support
- Draft Tree Action Plan Consultation
- Town Hall transformation
- Where our money comes from and where it goes
- Manchester People - July Issue
- Brownfield register pilot
- Piccadilly Basin SRF
- Land for self-build or custom-build homes
- See what the Town Hall looks like inside
- Medieval Quarter SRF 2016
- History of Manchester Town Hall Extension
Play in the park
Join us this summer for lots of fun at Heaton Park. We have some great, free daily activities for children.
Didsbury Library - French Tiny Tots and Toddler Time
Story and song session for tots in French!
Manchester Literature Festival
A celebration of the best new writing from around the world.
A big day out!
There will be plenty to see and do including information stalls, an entertainments room with film and photos, a quiet room, an active sports room, and refreshments will be available.
Heaton Park Astronomy Group Open Day
Learn more about what goes on in the night sky.
One Big Summer Weekend
The best of Manchester’s summer festivals come together to celebrate the start of the school holidays.
England Athletics Manchester International 2016
Home Countries Senior Track and Field Competition incorporating a Junior Team Competition and interactive village.
Didsbury Library - Borrow French Children's Books
French library for children
Join the Roald Dahl summer reading challenge
The summer reading challenge takes place every summer in libraries across Manchester. Read six or more books, collect goodies, and have fun at an event near you.
Big fun run Manchester
The ultimate fun runs staged within scenic setting of Heaton Patk
- Play in the park