Check here to see the most recent information published on site.
Open Mic event for emerging musicians to be held at Central Library
A free open mic session for emerging musicians, rappers, poets and MCs is to be held at to Central Library on Friday 24 February (2 – 4pm).
1 in 2 million - Manchester man wins learning award for using digital skills to turn his life around
Bertram Henry won the Inspirational Learner Award from tech-for-good charity Good Things Foundation, as part of their 2 Millionth Learner Awards.
UK’s first LGBT older person’s community planned for Manchester
The ambition to create a community aimed at older lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people has been announced today by Manchester City Council.
Arcadia Library and Leisure Centre celebrates first birthday with big bash
Levenshulme’s Arcadia Library and Leisure Centre is celebrating its first birthday with a free fun-filled afternoon of crafts, games and exercise for people of all ages.
Three become one as major developments get under way on Oxford Road Corridor
Three major developments transforming the Oxford Road corridor mark major milestones from next week, at the same time as a five-week road closure ends.
Have your voice heard at Manchester LGBT Question Time
An open event at Manchester Town Hall will give attendees the opportunity to become involved in a Question Time style debate on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) issues.
Pretenders icon Chrissie Hynde visits Central Library
Rock legend Chrissie Hynde dropped into Manchester Central Library for a tour of the Oasis:DNA exhibition.
Selective Licensing area proposed for south Manchester - have your say!
A consultation has opened today to hear the public’s views on a new Selective Licensing scheme in south Manchester that will help improve private sector housing standards.
Walliams and Kinney are top of the charts for Manchester's bookworms in 2016
Nine of the top ten books borrowed from Manchester libraries in 2016 were children’s titles, new figures show.
New affordable housing boost for North Manchester
56 high-quality new homes will be built across a number of small sites previously used for housing in Higher Blackley, Moston and Collyhurst by March 2018.
- Open Mic event for emerging musicians to be held at Central Library
- Register of Key Decisions
- To appoint a maximum of 3 suppliers to a Framework Agreement for the provision of Hire of Small Plant and Tools
- G1 Welfare Benefits Trends 2012-16
- Discretionary Housing Payments because of disability adaptations
- Application form for Discretionary Housing Payments for the Benefit Cap
- Discretionary Housing Payment application form
- Capital Expenditure approval to the re-provision of hockey pitches
- Strategic Plan Weblinks
- City Centre Strategic Plan
- To seek approval to appoint a number of companies under a framework agreement for the provision of a Data Sciences Framework.
- Manchester People - Feburary 2017
- Vote in person at a polling station
- Tell us you have not received your poll card
- Vote by proxy
- Postal votes
- The different types of election held in Manchester
- Check if you're registered to vote
- The electoral register
- Consultation: proposals for having licences for privately rented houses in Moss Side and Rusholme
- Bus gates
LGBT Adoption and Fostering event at Sugar and Spice
It's LGBT Adoption and Fostering Week
Digital sensing, controlling and animating using the Arduino
Raspberry Pi and Node-RED Workshop
An introduction to the Internet of Things with Raspberry Pi and Node-RED
Learn to sell on Ebay
Selling on eBay or other online platforms can be a great way to start or grow a business.
Workshop: video skills for small businesses
Video is a huge opportunity for you and your business!
Selling on Etsy or other online platforms can be a great way to start or grow a business.
Den Building for Kids at Heaton Park
Hone your den building skills at Heaton Park
LGBT Adoption and Fostering seminar
Prospective foster carers and adopters in the North West are invited to this free information event.
Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run 10k and Half Marathon
The popular 10k run is back with the addition of a brand new half marathon!
A sense of belonging - on the couch
A panel discussion about what happens when you lose your sense of belonging.
- LGBT Adoption and Fostering event at Sugar and Spice