Check here to see the most recent information published on site.
Businesses urged to support homelessness fund after generous donations roll in
ISSUED ON BEHALF OF THE BIG CHANGE STEERING GROUP
Free parking for Chinese New Year visitors
Shoppers and people visiting Manchester city centre for this weekend’s Chinese New Year celebrations will be able to park for free.
Athlete urges Greater Manchester to stop hate crime
A former international wheelchair fencer is helping launch this year’s Greater Manchester hate crime awareness week.
Have your voice heard at Manchester's LGBT Question Time
An open event at Manchester Town Hall will give attendees the opportunity to become involved in a Question Time style debate on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) issues.
Manchester's Libraries become Greater with access to millions more books for members
Manchester library users will soon be able to borrow books from other libraries across the region, thanks to a new initiative launching on National Libraries Day.
Landlord ordered to pay more than £12,000 for breaking management regulations
A landlord has been ordered to pay £12,400 after breaching management regulations.
Lord Mayor thanks older residents for their contribution to the city
The vital contribution made by older people to Manchester was celebrated and acknowledged at a special event at Manchester Town Hall on Friday 29 January.
It’s swings and roundabouts (and tower slide) at Heaton Park as the play area gets a makeover
Heaton Park’s play area will get a full refurbishment in the coming months using Clean City funding to improve the popular attraction.
Mancunian Way slipway from Princess Parkway reopened
A slipway enabling people to drive onto the Mancunian Way from Princess Parkway has reopened after new lane markings successfully enabled traffic to flow more quickly.
Litter lout throws away £300 by dumping rubbish on the street
A Gorton litter lout has been ordered to pay £319 for leaving rubbish in the road.
- Businesses urged to support homelessness fund after generous donations roll in
- Updating and Screening Assessment - 2015
- Quarterly Economy Dashboard
- Temporary Events Notice guidance
- Manchester Safeguarding Adults Board Strategy 2015-18
- Counter Fraud and Irregularity Strategy
- Whistleblowing policy
- 29 January 2016 - EXEMPTED DECISION Business Rates Collection Fund
- 29 January 2016 - EXEMPTED DECISION The calculation of the Council’s business rate income
- Manchester Older People's Forum - Registration Form
- 27 January 2016 - EXEMPTED DECISION: Working Well Expansion
- Options for changes to who can get free school travel passes
- Consultation: Our all-age disability strategy
- Help for those affected by the floods in December
- The consultation process
- Corporate Core budgets
- Growth and Neighbourhoods budgets
- Children and Families budgets
- Our options for budget savings
- What we're consulting about
- Adoption information events
Adoption information events
Find out more about adopting with Manchester
Woodturning in action
Come see the art of woodturning.
Falconry display with Wildwings
Come see the birds of prey at Heaton Park.
Easter Sunday Egg Hunt
Come and have egg-cellent fun with our mini-easter egg hunt.
Easter Sunday crafts and face painting at the farm centre
Easter make and play at Heaton Park
Easter Buzz with Manchester Beekeepers
Get buzzing for Easter with Manchester Beekeepers.
Easter Sunday Stroll
An Easter Walk around Heaton Park
Family active day to launch Coca Cola 'Parklives' for 2016
Active fun day with lots of fun for families.
Easter pitch and putt family 'open' part of the Manchester Community Games
The golf competition for everyone no matter your ability.
Heaton Park Easter Funfair
All the fun of the fair at Heaton Park
- Adoption information events