Manchester City Council

Rented homes with selective licences

In some areas, private landlords or their managing agents must meet certain standards to get a licence for each house that they rent out. This makes sure properties are up to the right standards and are safe for people to live in.

Only some properties need to have a selective licence. Visit for a list.

If you want information on a selective licence that's not in this register, contact 0161 245 7850.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?