Yew Tree Avenue, Levenshulme, M19 3PH
0161 227 3725
About this library
We’re a new kind of open-plan, self-serve library sitting on just about the most convenient corner of Stockport Road and Yew Tree Avenue – sharing our fantastic new building with Arcadia Leisure Centre.
The centre offers a modern attractive space with an open plan approach within the leisure centre, where PC's and wifi are available.
With over 90 hours of access, the library can be used even when staff aren’t there. You can borrow, return, collect reservations and renew books. Book stocks for all ages is available, including a dedicated children's library with study spaces.
Opening times for library
The centre will be open from 6.30am until 10pm Monday - Friday and 9am until 5pm Saturday & Sundays:
Library staff will be there as follows:
- Mondays: 1–5pm
- Tuesdays: 9am–1pm
- Wednesdays: 1–8pm
- Thursdays: 9am-1pm
- Fridays: 1–5pm; self service facility open to young people 5pm - 10pm;
- Saturdays: 9am-1pm & 2–5pm
Bank holidays we are closed.
Tiny tots and toddler time every Monday at 10.30am to 11am, (term time only).
- Books for loan including other languages/collections: Urdu
- Free wifi
- Computer facilities, internet access & free computers (computer access within the library will shut down 15 minutes before the centre closes)
- Health information point
- Local studies collection
- Printing and photocopying
- Talking Books for loan
There may be a charge for some services see fines and charges
Join, search and reserve
More about Libraries