St Peters Square, City Centre, M2 5PD
Opening times for library
- Tuesdays from 11am to 3pm
- Thursdays from 11am to 3pm
- Saturdays from 11am to 3pm
Due to Coronavirus these events are not available.
Tiny tots and toddler time every Tuesday 10.30am to 11am, (term time only).
The basement has been transformed into a spacious, modern, comfortable library flooded with light.
- Books for loan including other languages: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese and Mandarin, Farsi/Persian, French, German, Irish, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Urdu.
- Books for all ages and tastes;
- Fiction and non-fiction;
- Teen and children's books;
- Large print;
- Audio books;
- Meeting spaces;
- Reading spaces and group study areas;
- Free wifi
- Computer facilities, internet & free computers - you can book using the self-service booking terminals in Central Library and the Town Hall Extension.
- Newspapers and magazines;
- Language courses;
There may be a charge for some services see fines and charges
You can also issue and return items using the self-service machines.
Also see the services at Central Library
Join, search and reserve
More about Libraries