140 Raby Street, Moss Side, M14 4SL
0161 227 3758
About this library
If this is Manchester’s coolest local library it’s because the local teenagers who use it also designed it. The interior is filled with vibrant, bold colours, furnishings and fabrics, a perfect setting for picking up a book or using our free wifi.
We may be in a purpose built youth centre – thus the youth services and graphic novels, teen fiction, and books for young mums and dads – but this library values older people too – carer groups, the knitting group and the raised-bed community garden out the back are for all to enjoy.
If you don’t like doing your homework at home or school, come to the Homework Club Tuesdays and Saturdays instead. Be seeing you!
Opening times for library
Computer access within the library will shut down 15 minutes before the library closes.
- Monday: 11am-2pm (all are welcome); 3-7pm Youth library for 25 years old and under;
- Tuesday: 11am-2pm (all are welcome); 3-7pm Youth library for 25 years old and under;
- Wednesday: 11am-2pm (all are welcome); 3-7pm Youth library for 25 years old and under;
- Thursday: 11am-2pm(all are welcome); 3-7pm Youth library for 25 years old and under;
- Friday: closed
- Saturday: 12-5pm (all are welcome)
Bank holidays we are closed.
Christmas opening times
Closed from Tuesday 24 until Wednesday 31 December. Open again on Thursday 2 January
- Books for loan including other languages: Somali
- CDs for loan
- Free wifi
- Computer facilities, internet access & free computers
- Employment and training advice
- Exhibition space
- Health information point
- Meeting room to hire
- Newspapers and magazines
- Printing and photocopying
There may be a charge for some services see fines and charges
Join, search and reserve
More about Libraries