Temporary tables and chairs licence

  1. Summary

    In preparation for the reopening of pubs and restaurants, we have a new, speedier application process for short-term tables and chairs licences. At this stage, applications submitted will not be processed but they will be treated as an expression of interest as the new process is subject to government de-regulation. 

    If you require an annual tables and chairs licence, you should use the normal table and chairs licence application.

  2. Application, guidance notes or terms and condition

    A licence will only be granted to a named individual related to the main premises the outside seating area is associated with.

    You will be required to upload a scale plan of the proposed licensed area to submit your application.

    Apply for a temporary tables and chairs licence.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?