Complete this form to report antisocial behaviour (ASB).
If you are a tenant of a registered social housing provider or registered social landlord you should contact them direct.
If you do not live in Manchester please contact the local authority that you pay council tax too.
We can investigate antisocial behaviour caused by known individuals, with incidents such as:
- hate crimes/hate incidents;
- use or threatened use of violence;
- repeated abusive language or behaviour;
- damage to property
- domestic abuse and violence or
- breaches of the City Centre, City Wide and Wynnstay Grove Public Space Protection Orders
If you are experiencing general noise problems such as domestic noise, loud music, persistent noise from a business or a construction site, or everyday things like barking dogs or alarms ringing, then use the report a noise problem form.
About this form:
When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page. Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on. Questions marked * can't be left blank.