Please have the following information ready before beginning this form:
- Companies House pages showing address of company and named Directors.
- Planning permission or document confirming it is not required.
- Fare tariff
- Public liability insurance if there is a public waiting room.
You will also need the following for each person named in the application this will include a company secretary where a limited company is involved:
- Contact details
- National Insurance Number
- Employment history for the last 5 years
- Immigration status- right to work
Information provided by registered companies will be made available to the public via the public register, including the company name, contact address and contact telephone numbers.
In addition to this application please send the following as attachments in an email for each named applicant to email@example.com:
- A recent JPEG colour photograph (no sunglasses or hats)
- A DBS basic disclosure
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Tax check code
Right to work in the UK
Following the submission of your application and associated documents, all applicants/directors/secretaries will be invited to attend an interview with a licencing officer to verify ‘right to work documents’ as it is a requirement to be seen in person.
Further information will be required on this form if you wish to apply as a non-standard operator, please read our guidance first.
Using this form
Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on.
You will have 20 minutes to complete each page of this form.
Questions marked * are required.