Money off council tax: household with one or more full-time students, apprentices, youth trainees, school or college leavers, foreign language assistants and persons in receipt of child benefit

You can give us the details of upto 8 students on this form, if you need to tell us about more students we will tell you how to do this when you have submitted the form. 

If possible someone with their name on the council tax bill, who isn't a student, should complete this form.

Before you start, make sure you have:

  • the full name of each resident
  • the full address and post code
  • the student ID number of each student
  • the date each resident moved in
  • the date the tenancy started
  • If not a fulltime student - a letter to prove you are an apprentice, a trainee, a school or college leaver, a foreign language assistant or a person in receipt of child benefit

Using this form:

When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page.

Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on.

Questions marked * can't be left blank.