Apply for a disabled parking bay or H bar markings outside your home

Use this form to apply for a disabled parking bay or H bar road markings outside your home.

Before starting this form you must have evidence of the following ready:

  • Blue Badge holder
  • In receipt of PIP or be 65+ on Attendance Allowance/Disability Living Allowance and in receipt of Higher/Enhanced rate for independence/mobility (must show name address and details of rate received).
  • Vehicle registered at this address.

About this form:

When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page.

Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on.

Questions marked * can't be left blank.