Unlicensed authorisation (Licence free days)

You may apply for a licence free day if:

  • the child has not performed on more than three days in the past six months
  • the child is not having any time out of school
  • the child is not being paid for the performance
  • the production company and the parent/guardian are not being paid for the child’s performance

If a child does not meet all of the above criteria, you will need to apply for a performance licence.

Using this form

When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page. Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on. Questions marked * can't be left blank.