Manchester Population Health Plan
The Manchester Population Health Plan (agreed by the Health & Wellbeing Board) sets out our vision that, by 2027, we will all be living longer, healthier lives.
You can download a summary of the Plan.
Our Compendium of Statistics document provides detailed research and intelligence information utilised throughout the Plan.
Our five priority areas:
- Improving outcomes in the first 1,000 days of a child’s life
- Strengthening the positive impact of work on health
- Supporting people, households, and communities to be socially connected and make changes that matter to them
- Creating an age-friendly city that promotes good health and wellbeing for people in mid and later life
- Taking action on preventable early deaths