The Manchester Partnership brings together public, private and third sector organisations that work together on delivering Manchester ’s Community Strategy 2018 - 2021 the CSP will focus on the following 5 priorities over the next three years. (please note a new strategy for 2022 - 2025 is being developed)
- Tackling crime and antisocial behaviour
- Keeping children, young people and adults with vulnerabilities safe
- Protecting people from serious harm
- Reducing the crime impact caused by alcohol and drugs
- Changing and preventing adult offender behaviour
The Our Manchester Strategy 2016 – 2025 sets the long-term vision for Manchester’s future and details the priorities that everyone in the city – our public, private, voluntary and community organisations, and our residents – will work on together to put Manchester in the top-flight of world class cities by 2025.
The strategy is built around the priorities of Growth, People and Place. Information about the Manchester Partnership, including the Community Strategy and the annual State of the City report, can be found at on the Manchester Partnership website.