Dealing with telephone enquiries
We have a set of customer promises which are followed by all staff who deal with the public:
- we will answer all calls quickly and politely
- we will give our name and section and ask you how we can help you
- when you ring during working hours there will always be an option to speak to a person
- you will be dealt with in a courteous and polite manner
- if it will take some time to answer your query we will ring you back, at a time that you have said is convenient
- if you need to speak to someone else we will make sure you are connected to them and you will not have to repeat your details.
- all staff will be able to find a solution or signpost you to one of our partners
- if we fail to meet these standards we will always apologise and try to put it right.