Every library in Manchester is a ‘warm space’, a free, safe place where residents can come in and stay warm all day in a welcoming, inclusive environment.
Our libraries are packed full of resources and support for all ages:
- Free, self-service hot drinks
- Comfortable seating and welcoming spaces
- Free Internet
- Free Wifi
- Information and advice
- Staff who can signpost to other support agencies
- Digital drop-ins one day a week
- Under 5s story times once a week at 11am. Ask your local library for more details.
Find your local library and read about their library services
Free Sim Cards in all Manchester Libraries
Any Manchester resident (over 18 years) who is struggling to pay for data on their device can now get a free sim that comes loaded with free data! Sims come with free internet access for a total of 6 months, no monthly top up required. All you have to do is call into your local library.
Find out more and how to claim your sim at the Lets get digital Manchester site
Need more help? Find local cost of living support near you