Manchester City Council

Business & investment Tell us about changes to your business

It's important to tell us about changes straight away.

If you move in to or out of a non-domestic property, or you own a property that is occupied or vacant, contact us straight away so we can:

  • work out the correct charge for you
  • award any relief or exemption
  • send you a correct bill as soon as possible.

Download a: 

Return your completed forms to the Business Rates Service, PO Box 3, Manchester, M15 5BA or fax back on 0161 274 7215.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?