Manchester City Council

Some services unavailable

Between 9.30am and 1.30pm on Sunday 21 October, some online services, including forms, will not be available while we do some maintenance. Sorry for any inconvenience.


Crime, antisocial behaviour & nuisance Crime prevention

Report a crime


  • In an emergency, call 999
  • For non-emergency incidents, call the Police on 101. It is only charged at 15 pence, no matter how long the call lasts
  • You can report a crime anonymously and in confidence to Crimestoppers, by calling 0800 555 111
  • If you would like to talk to someone in confidence about the effects of crime call the Victim Support & Witness Service, 0845 30 30 9000.


Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?