Crime, antisocial behaviour and nuisance Off-road bikes

Reporting off-road bikers

We and the police receive many complaints relating to off-road bike causing a nuisance and we are determined to tackle this problem in order to improve the quality of life and safety of local people.

If you see any off road bikers in your area you can report them to:

  • Police through the non-emergency number 101 or;
  • By completing the webform or 
  • Calling Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Keep a record of:

  • The riders clothing;
  • Whether they're wearing a helmet;
  • The rider's approximate age;
  • The type of off-road bike - quad bike, scrambler, mini-moto, a go-ped or something else?
  • The location; and 
  • The name and address of the rider, if you know it.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.