Manchester is calling for a range of providers to apply for the grant funding to provide healthy food and physical health activities during the Summer and Christmas school holidays.
To be eligible for the Holiday activity fund your organisation must:
- Provide a service for children and young people based in Manchester or mainly working with Manchester residents.
- Register with OFSTED where appropriate,
- Demonstrate a commitment to equality and inclusion,
- Must comply with all safeguarding practices, policies and safer recruitment,
- All staff must have enhanced DBS checks where required,
- Be able to produce if requested policies and procedures,
- Have a bank account in your organisations name,
- Have a governing document containing your organisation's purpose and goals,
- Ensure children and young people/service users are involved in the decision making processes in your organisation.
We welcome applications from the following:
- Schools, SEND provision and PRU’s
- Supplementary schools
- Sports and Leisure providers
- Youth and play providers
- Arts and cultural providers
- Out of school providers
- Outdoor education and activity organisations.
To read further information on the fund or if you wish to apply, please visit MCR active
If you have any questions about the HAF fund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org