Looking for a career in IT?
Enrol in new CISCO NetAcad free online courses and progress your career. Manchester Libraries, in partnership with Cisco NetAcad, provide self-paced introductory courses which enable you to take your first steps on your path to becoming an IT professional.
You'll find several Cisco NetAcad courses listed below, each course has a final assessment, that you can do, if you don't want to do the final assessment, we recommend you do the quizzes and get feedback about your knowledge.
The courses available:
- Introduction to Cybersecurity: Explore the broad topic of cybersecurity in a way that matters to you.
- Cybersecurity Essentials: Continues from Introduction to Cybersecurity; develops foundational understanding of cybersecurity and how it relates to information and network security.
- NDG Linux Unhatched: The "start from scratch" Linux course. A quick intro to the popular operating system.
- Introduction to the Internet of Things: Provides an overview of key concepts and challenges related to digital transformation.
- Get Connected: Introduces you to basic computer and Internet navigation skills.
- Entrepreneurship: Uses interactive, online case studies to show how to apply network technology skills to start a business or advance your career.