Application Type: Premises Licence (new)
Premises: Krispy Chicken, 906 Stockport Road, Manchester, M19 3AD
Applicant: Shahid Choudhary
General description of premises as given by the applicant:
Proposed hours and licensable activities:
Provision of late night refreshment:
- Mon to Sun 11pm to 3am
- Mon to Sun 11am to 3am
Steps to promote licensing objectives as given by the applicant:
- Staff shall be trained to recognise drunken behaviour and there shall be zero tolerance of any misbehaviour.
- All fire extinguishers, fire blanket clearly marked, accessible and tested regularly.
- A first aid box shall be available at the premises.
- The exterior of the building shall be cleared of litter at regular interval.
- The premises shall maintain an incident log and public liability insurance.
- There shall be clear and conspicuous notices warning customers to be aware of potential criminal activity.
- Staff shall be trained in drug awareness.
- Management shall liaise with fire authorities to ensure compliance.
- A CCTV system shall be installed to monitor the entrance, exits and other parts of the premises. The CCTV system shall cover both internal and external areas of the premises. Premises shall be adequately lit during operating hours.
- All CCTV shall be stored for a minimum of twenty eight days.
- Prominent, clear and legible notices shall be displayed at the exits requesting customers to leave the premises and area quietly and respect the needs of residents.
- Delivery of goods necessary to the operation of the business shall be carried out at such a time and manner to prevent nuisance and disturbance to nearby residents.
The application is in consultation until midnight on 07/02/2019.
Any person wishing to comment on the application must do so in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than this date.
Any comments must be relevant to the likely effect of granting the application on the promotion of the four licensing objectives:
- The prevention of crime and disorder
- Public safety
- The prevention of public nuisance
- The protection of children from harm