Shah Convenience Store (Review of Premises Licence)
Licensing Act 2003 (Premises licences and club premises certificates) Regulations 2005
Application Type: Review of Premises Licence
Premises: Shah Convenience Store, Student Village, Lower Chatham Street, Manchester, M1 5SS
Date: 9 November 2022
An application has been received from Gary Cook on behalf of Licensing out of Hours to review the licence for the above premises in Deansgate ward.
The grounds for reviewing the licence are –
The undermining of the licensing objective of the prevention of crime and disorder arising from:
- Failure to notify licensing authority of a change in name or address, section 33(6) offence of the Licensing Act 2003.
- Failure to notify the licensing authority of a change in the layout of the premises, section 136 offence of the Licensing Act 2003.
- Failure to engage or co-operate with responsible authorities and act on advice given.
Consultation and comments:
In accordance with regulations under the Licensing Act 2003, the application is in consultation until midnight on 07/12/2022.
Any person wishing to comment on the application must do so in writing to email@example.com no later than this date.
Any comments must be relevant to the likely effect of granting the application on the promotion of the four licensing objectives:
- The prevention of crime and disorder
- The prevention of public nuisance
- Public safety
- The protection of children from harm