Pay the balance of your ceremony fees.
If you have any problems using the online payment form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have introduced a system to allow you to pay the balance of fees, for a civil marriage, civil partnership or private citizenship ceremony, online.
You can use this system to pay the balance of your civil ceremony fee if you have already booked your ceremony and paid a deposit, or to pay for your private citizenship ceremony in full, if you have already booked it.
To use the system you will need to be able to provide:
- your contact details, including a phone number and email address
- your booking reference number (you will find this on the provisional confirmation letter you received after you paid your deposit)
- the full names of the couple
- the amount of the fees balance that you need to pay. You can check the latest fees on our civil marriage fees or civil partnership fees pages. If you are not sure, please email the register office at email@example.com)
- credit or debit card details for the payment.
You will receive an electronic receipt for your payment straight away. Once we have matched your payment to your ceremony booking we will send you a confirmation letter.