All renewal applications must be made and payment received 10 working days before your licence expires. Your licence is at risk if you do not renew before the date of expiry; a new application will need to be submitted if your licence has expired (except in the case of hackney carriage vehicle proprietor licence). A new application for a hackney carriage vehicle proprietor licence cannot be submitted – your licence is at risk if you do not renew it before the date of expiry regardless if you are also replacing the vehicle.
Please note that in all applications where a vehicle is being replaced with a new/newer vehicle the fully completed and signed Hackney carriage vehicle compatibility questionnaire must accompany the application.
- Vehicle renewal
- Replacement vehicle
- Transfer request
- Change vehicle registration (personalised plate)
- Operate vehicle beyond age limit
- CCTV in vehicle
- Safety screens in vehicle
- Statutory declaration for owners
- Change in vehicle policy Oct 2012 - to allow hackney carriage vehicles to operate beyond the current age restrictions
- Advertise on a licensed vehicle