- Advice and support on major and minor capital investment programmes, with a Capital Gateway process that is suitable for your needs.
- An established way of working that is simple and effective, delivering Manchester's £1.4 billion capital investment programme and other projects across the Council.
- Our expertise on social value and benefits programmes, supporting residents and businesses.
Benefits of using our service
By working with us, you will benefit from our:
- Excellent Health and Safety track record that is underpinned by construction design management (CDM) professionals.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, on budget and to a high quality.
- Focus on sustainable and low-maintenance design.
- Access to legal and human resources/organisational development expertise.
- Commitment to environmental sustainability through our carbon reduction and waste management policies.
- Close relationship with the North West Construction Hub.
What to expect when you contact us about your project
- Contact us and tell us what you need, why you need it and how it’s going to be funded, along with any key dates/ deadlines.
- We then provide design and cost advice, including information on: Low carbon build standards, design advice, programme advice and delivery strategy.
- Finance goes through the checkpoint process, which defines the governance and corporate surety.
- We will then deliver the project, including: Procuring the contractor, managing pre-construction, overseeing construction and coordinating fit out.
- We then hand the facility / project over to the you.
- You take possession of the new building and start delivering the new service to the community.
To discuss your project with us, contact our team.
John Bowker - Head of Minor Works
Phone: 07989 147 683
Barney Harle - Head of Major Works
Phone: 07976 721 651