Moss Lane East to Great Western Street
View a larger version of this map
See a detailed map of this section.
- Advanced stop lines enlarged to 7.5 metres (see pictures of cycleway features).
- Widening of the cycle lane across the central island linking Rusholme Place to the northbound carriageway.
- The cycle lane to run behind the parking bays with segregation separating them (see pictures of cycleway features).
- A bus stop bypass northbound.
- Breaks in the segregation to allow free movement of cyclists at junctions.
- A cycle bypass at the junction of Wilmslow Road/Great Western Street, reducing delays to cyclists at the traffic lights.
- Toucan crossing facilities across Great Western Street at the junction with Wilmslow Road (see pictures of cycleway features).