- A fee will be charged for all events at a commercial rate. Prices range from £800 - £1,600 plus VAT per day. Discounted rates are available for multiple day bookings and local businesses. The appropriate fee will be provided by our events team.
Prices are excluding VAT per day:
- Albert Square - £1,600
- Piccadilly Gardens - £1,600 (Site A: Wellington Statue, Site B: Victoria Statue or Site C: Market Area*)
- Exchange Square - £1,600
- Market Street - £1,600
- St Ann’s Square* - £1,600
- Cathedral Gardens* - £1,600
- New Cathedral Street* - £800
- Kings Street* - £800
- Lincoln Square* - £800
- A discounted rate of £250 plus VAT per day at designated sites (marked with an *) is available to public service and voluntary sectors.
- Separate rates apply for filming.
- Fees in addition to the daily rate will be charged for any relevant licensing and or documentation that is required.
- Additional fees will be charged should we incur extra cleansing costs as a result of the booked event; a retrospective charge will be levied from the applicant along with any appropriate administration fees.
- Additional fees will be charged for any damage caused to public realm as a result of the event and for any cleansing costs incurred along with any appropriate administration fees.
- Fees will be increased if additional event staffing time is required. The appropriate fee will be notified at the time of application.
- The applicant is liable for full reinstatement costs to our satisfaction to any damage caused by the event to public realm. Public realm includes but is not limited to highways, street furniture, bollards, turf, paving, drainage, planters and plants. We will undertake pre and post event inspections of the areas of public realm used by the event booker, any damage incurred as a result of the event will be charged to the applicant.
- We reserve the right to waive or reduce fees if an event demonstrates significant benefit to our city.