Homes and property Help and advice services

Help if you are a Care Leaver

If you are a Care Leaver and want to discuss your accommodation options, please contact your personal advisor who will support you. Based on an assessment of your needs you may be entitled to support with housing.

If you are a Care Leaver but do not have a personal advisor, please contact the duty worker on 0161 227 3030 between 8am and 8pm.

The Leaving Care Service is based at: The Beehive, 49 Seymour Road, Manchester M8 5BR

If it's urgent and out of hours, call 0161 234 5001.

Our Housing Solutions Team can also provide help and support for young people aged 18 – 25 who are homeless or threatened with homelessness.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.