Manchester City Council

Benefits & support If you disagree with our decision on Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support (and Council Tax Benefit)

How to challenge a decision

You can:

If you are appealing about Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support and/or Council Tax Benefit, please be aware that an independent appeal tribunal will deal with the Housing Benefit/Council Tax Benefit appeal and the Valuation Tribunal Service will deal with your Council Tax Support appeal.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?