Manchester Fayre school menus
Your child can choose a main meal and a dessert from one of these 'food stations':
- Pasta point: from pasta bows and twirls to spaghetti or rice, served with various sauces.
- Sandwich station: offering a range of bread rolls and wraps with a choice of tasty fillings.
- Spud spot: jacket potatoes with a choice of hot and cold fillings.
- Cook's choice: serving popular and traditional dishes like fish pie, curry and rice, and homemade pizzas.
- The Burrito Bar: a nutritious hot sandwich meal designed for children to pick up, eat, and enjoy.
We are in the process of rolling out new menus, as soon as we have a sample menu available we will add it here. We also meet any special dietary requirements.
At least once a month, many Manchester Fayre schools have a special, themed lunch to coincide with an event or occasion, like Chinese New Year, Manchester Day, or World Book Day.