Filming & photography in Heaton Park
If you want to film, take photos or record audio in Heaton Park for commercial use you must get permission first. Fees apply.
- By 'film' we mean all forms of moving image production. This includes feature films, television, commercials, music videos, drama documentaries, corporate productions, video and interactive media.
- By 'photography' we mean all forms of still, digital and photo imaging. This includes advertising, editorial, fashion and corporate photography.
All filming requests for Heaton Park contact Bobby Cochrane at Screen Manchester on 07976 629 933. Screen Manchester is Manchester’s Film Office and delivers a comprehensive support service for all productions seeking permission to film on location in Manchester. Once you have discussed your requirements with Screen Manchester, they will liaise with Heaton Park to obtain the required permissions.
- If your filming is news related then contact the press office directly.
- If you wish to take wedding photographs in the park please complete our Wedding and Civil Partnership form and email to Heaton Park
- Student filmmakers will receive an 80% discount on standard filming charges and there is no charge for student or amateur photography of a low key nature. However, a letter on headed paper from the educational establishment must be provided to establish student status along with Public liability (£10 Million), a risk assessment, complete our Student Media permission form and email to Heaton Park.