Manchester City Council

Social services Staying with your foster carer after you turn 18

Going to University

If you are going to university you can still have a living together agreement with your foster carer. That way you can come home for the holidays or stay with them all the time if you are going to a nearby university.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?