Manchester City Council

Social services Who can use our care leavers service

If you are an asylum seeker

Young people from abroad who arrive in this country alone can use our care leaving service once they've been assessed by us.

Your rights to use the service will be the same as other young people while you're claiming asylum or if you have been given status to remain in the country. 

Your social worker and leaving care worker will talk to you about your right to help and support that you can get, and will work with you to put together a Pathway Plan.

If you have any questions or want to speak with us contact:

UASC Leaving Care Team
Etrop Court 
M22 5RG

Phone 0161 499 2121

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?